Kamis, 03 Desember 2009

Let's Rock with Fire..!!

hello there, it's been a while I'm not update my blog. sorry for that, but don't worry coz i have story that happened two day ago. here I go. hahaha...

two days ago, at tuesday first december there was a fire at my neighbourhood. it burnt a small house to nothing. although it's only burnt a small house, but the fire was quite big (at least for me, reminds that was my experience). fortunately, people around acted quick and smart. we did everithing we could. throw a gallon of water, call the fire department, and many other things. the fire had already extinguish when the fire department came. so, they only did the final step. spray the ruin building. haha..

2 komentar:

wyd mengatakan...

thx god, everything was over. be careful

hfiz03 mengatakan...

ok mom. thanks for care about me. hehe..

^^


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Construction. Powered by Blogger